Hartbeespoort – South Africa The Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort offers visitors panoramic views of the beautiful Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding areas, as well as excellent recreational and educational facilities.
Rates Return trip
Price increase from 1 November 2015
- Adults R195
- Children (4-14) R115
Under-fours go for free [School group bookings only]
- Primary R50
- Secondary R90
- Teachers R130
Please contact our office 012 253 9910
Registered tour guides and operators – Annual tickets R895 (unlimited access to the mountain for 1 year during operational hours).
Please contact our office.
Is it your birthday?
Your admission is free! Present your South African ID book on your special day and ride to the top and back free of charge – our birthday present to you!
Pensioners, present your South African ID at the ticket office and only pay R120!
Your role Please work with us to ensure the protection of our precious environment!
- Please use the bins provided to dispose of your litter
- NO fireworks are allowed at the cableway
- Do not damage or deface the rocks
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay on the allocated footpaths
- Kindly remain aware of water wastage
- Smoke in designated smoking areas only
- We regret that no food or drinks are to be brought to the cableway.
- Bookings and picnic basket orders can be placed via our banqueting If you have any special dietary requirements, kindly contact us in advance.
- On weekends, during peak visiting hours, please expect to queue and share your cabin with other visitors.
- Your co-operation is appreciated.
- We regret, NO dogs are permitted at the cableway.
What should I bring along?
- Remember to bring along a camera as the photo opportunities are endless!
- On hot days, be sure to wear sunscreen and hats … don’t let your precious time in the outdoors be ruined by sunburn!
- Birdwatchers may want to bring along binoculars.
- We also recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring along a jersey or jacket.